Followers

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Finally I had done my last presentation last Monday on 6 sept 2010

I'm so happy that I finally done my last presentation last Monday..... Before the presentation start I'm so nervous because I have to present it in English and i know that my English is not really good when come to speak it.. But I'm so grateful to God because he has given me strength to finished my study for 2 and a half years..But I really enjoy the moment when I'm still studying at college.. And I'm also thankful to God Because he also had given me strength when I'm still doing my Practical at Seri Borneo Hotel and D'borneo Hotel.. I really miss my colleague.. who had taught me while I'm still doing my practical there.. I have some pictures of me and my friends during our last presentation..