Followers

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I miss all my friends...

I miss all my friends at college, churches, primary and secondary friends.. I miss them a lot.. because there is a lot of stories that we want to share together when we meet.. I really can't wait to go to college because I want to share my stories with them in college.. And I also can't wait to see them and asking them about their holidays at their hometown.. I really bored at home because I have nothing to do and I just sitting around, watches tv and chatting while blogging for nothing blah....blah....blah....n blahhh... At least at college I can meet my friends, study with them and have a talk about our studies and many more... I really can't wait to go to college... hahaha... miss u all my dear friends... hehe.. cheers.. God Bless... See yea..

No comments: