Followers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Haha.. Yesssssssss...

Yeah.. finally I get my result for last semester..

At first, I feel so scared because I thought I may have failed 1 of my subjects which is

Managerial Accounting.. But after I get my result I feel so relieved and happy too

because what I thought earlier is wrong.. haha.. Thank God I pass all my subjects and I

get good cgpa.. hehe.. And now we had begin our new semester for only short semester

which is only about 6-7 weeks of study, do assignment and do presentation.. Not only

that, we also have to cover all the topics because we have to be fast right now.. We

cannot be so late.. haha.. And today, I really had a good day at my college.. because

the lecturer is very good in teaching.. Besides they also sometimes very funny until all

the students in my class especially me laughing a lot until we got stomach ache..haha..

That's all for now.. Another story will be updated again as soon as posible.. hehe..

cheers.. and God Bless.. Thanks for reading my blog... hehe.. see yea..

No comments: