Followers

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Yeahhh at last I met my old friends that I miss before... ahaha very interesting...

Yo.. haha.. I'm so happy today because I just met my friends that I miss so much.. They're still the same like in secondary school before.. hehe.. I met flora, nazliah, sharon, katarina, marsithah and her fiance... Before I went back we were taking a few photograph using my friends handphone... there is a lot of style that we did when my friend took a photo of us... hehe..We had watched a movies called Eden Lake... We thought it is a ghost story... But actually it is a violence story.. And I don't like it.. because this movie is very stupid... huhu... Hope can meet them again next time... and I want to watch a comedy movie... hehe... that's all for now.... Will be updated again soon... sAyOnArA...

No comments: