Followers

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Family trips to Johor Bahru n Singapore...

Three sister.... at the Lion... hehe..
This place is one of the biggest shopping mall at Singapore...
This is our per day trips to Singapore... hehe... cheers..

This is us.. Having lunch at Jusco in Johor Bahru...
This is the view from our room at a hotel that we stayed... This is Johor Bahru as u can see...
This is Me.. In the flight on my way to Johor Bahru... hehe...

This is me in the flight on the way to Johor Bahru for attending my eldest sister graduations... At last she had relieved out of stress on her studied for about 7 years.. Wow... That's really great on that day.. I hope I can graduate like her someday... After the ceremony... We went to Jusco for lunch then went back to the hotel that we stayed... The next morning on the 20th of August 08, we went to Singapore for our per day trips.. We went there in order to released our tension and so on... It is very beautiful place as u can see there... There is lot more places that I haven't gone yet... Hope can go there again someday... hehe... That's all for now... Thanks for reading my blog.. hehe... cheers... God Bless...

No comments: