Followers

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Huhu...

Another 1 more years to go on in my studies... I really can't wait for my graduations... hehe.. I want to graduate faster and get a good job that is suitable for me because I'm studying in Diploma in tourism and hospitality management... All I can do is study, get a good CGPA, grades and finished the task that had been given to me... I mean finished the assignment that had been given... Besides, I also have to complete my quiz test that given to before the date to submit it.. LOL... Thank God... So far Right now I've no repeat subjects.. So It means I can move on to the next level... Last semester subjects I got 5 subjects.. I hope I can pass all my subjects for last semester..... It really annoying me to repeat the same subjects every single day... LOL... haha.. I hate it.. But I have to change my attitude to be more responsible on my studies.. I need to be serious about it from now on... I can't loose and let other people look down on me... That's all.. cheers.. God Bless... P.S God Help Me in my studies Amen..

No comments: